Monday 23 March 2015

Paris Fashion Week: Valentino featuring Zoolander

Admittedly, it's been a while since my last post. However, uni is uni and things have been a bit hectic lately. I've been meaning to post for a while now, but just have not had the time at all.

Something I need to post about is the Fashion Week finale. Obviously, Paris Fashion Week did not disappoint.

The Valentino show closed the evening, a show in which all I can say I wish I'd had the opportunity to attend. The AW15 collection started off minimalistic, with a classic monochrome piece, and  little make up on the models. It then progressed to more colourful, textured pieces; leading up to the spectacular finish.

Two unexpected guests then took to the runway; Ben Stiller as Hansel and Owen Wilson as Derek Zoolander. The pair were wearing custom made Valentino two-pieces, with matching coats.





No comments:

Post a Comment